Lift is a leading digital marketing agency located in Edmonton, Canada. As a part of our ongoing relationship with our clients, we provide ongoing digital marketing support and strategy. We have clients across non-profit, small business, government and large corporations. We're looking for a Jr. Digital Coordinator to join our team of in house strategists, designers and developers.
As a member of our team, you'll help with the coordination of marketing activities for a variety of clients.
- Monitor client analytics accounts and assist in analysis of traffic and user patterns
- Perform regular account management of pay per click accounts on various search platforms for a variety of clients
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, ad copy split testing and other important account metrics
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Social media campaign creation, audience builds, and budget management for paid social initiatives
- Search ad copy creation based on campaign key messages
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and reporting on KPIs
- Interest in PPC, SEM and other digital marketing trends
- Be informed of best-practice in paid and organic digital marketing
View Full Job Posting